Address: 1 Allée Des Genets Z.A. du Plan Roman, 04200 Sisteron, FRANCE
Phone: +33 492632300 Mobile: * Fax: *
Website: http://alpunion.fr Email: *
Alp'Union is a private company...
... owned by producers. The aim of Alp'Union is to sell the produce of its shareholders. Alp'Union has been set up in 1998 by 5 growers' organisations. Alp'Union represents:
5 packing stations / 2 presizing facilities26 ME turnovera 200 tons daily packing capacityAround 1000 hectares85 growers53000 tons of apples and pears
An exceptional climate...
Our orchards are situated:
In Provence (Cavaillon area) where we harvest early in the season and produce a large range of apples varieties (Prim rouge, Gala, Golden, Granny, Braeburn, Fuji, Red delicious…).and in the French Alps (Hautes Alpes and Alpes de Hautes provence) where they benefit from the remarkable climatic conditions, the exceptionally abundant sunlight and the important divergence between day- and night-time temperatures. These give the Fruit its colour, firmness, balance between sugar content and acidity, thus satisfying the customer's expectations.
Main points of the specifications of Alp'Union:
1) Orchards localized in the production area Provence and the Franch Alps (Alpes de Haute Provence and Hautes Alpes).
2) Growers engaged in respect of all principles of the Integrated Fruit Production (P.F.I.).
3) Respect of a list with recommended phytosanitary products and with selected restrictions for certain products.
4) Control of the tracability of the products: marking on the box allow to go back to the origin parcel of the lots.
5) Control for a harvest done at an optimum maturity.
6) No treatment after-harvest.
7) Gustativ analysis at the wy-out storage rooms and before packing: minimum sugar level, minimum pressure.
8) Cultural practices in favour of the environment.
9) Set-up of the HACCP method in all packimg stations.
10) Certification BRC (facilities) and EUREPGAP ( growers).
Please contact us for further information.