Registration and advertising fees
Registration and advertisement payment:
- The registration and/or advertisement placement processes are considered invalid if the payment is not settled within 15 days or if there was no email confirmation by the subscriber.
- The user can pay the registration and/or advertisement fees through one of the following methods:
The user can subscribe to the website through two payment methods:
Through the registration method which is valid for a year starting from the date of the payment of registration fees. The user can access all parts of the website, view ads and the contact information of other subscribers in the website, as well as receive emails and educational and service messages from the website.
Through the method of posting a paid up advertisement. Subscribers can place their ads in different places of the website in accordance with the registration categories (companies, restaurants, cooks, or users). Only cooks’ general information appears in the cooks club without having to pay advertisement fees. Contact information can be viewed only by existing website subscribers.
Registration and advertisement Fees:
12 month registration: 5 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- One month: 3 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- Three months: 8 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- 6 months: 15 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- 12 months: 28 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- Advertisement in AllRestaurants Magazine size (A5)/10000 copy minimum : 200 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- Main Page Flash Ad (size 200 x 750 pixel): 1 Week 15 € net (+ 23% VAT), 1 month 50 € net (+ 23% VAT).
- Newsletter (New Products / New Meals), 1 item with picture / description / contact information : 20 € net (+23% VAT).
- E - Magazine 10 € net (+23% VAT).
*Registration codes can be bought through our agents in all countries. For more agent contact information in your country, go to the Agents page.
*Extending ads and buying ads always will be in the same price as in the list of prices.
3. Invoice VAT:
If the Client will pay by pre-paid codes he will receives an invoice from his country agent or directly from the service providers, and if the Client shall make payments via electronic channels the invoice will be generated automatically and will be located in the (My payment) in client file, The invoice does not require stamp and signature of the issuer accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 27 April 2004 on the issuing policies invoices (Journal of Laws No. 97, item. 971). The invoice shall be expressed in Euro and PLN, and in English and Polish.
4. AllRestaurants Clients Agreement:
AllRestaurants And Clubs website and Magazine client agreement: Clients Agreement.pdf
Payment Regulation by PAYU company: Payment regulations.pdf
Bank Account Information:
''AllRestaurants & Clubs Website And Magazine''
All T&M Company (LLC).
53-673 WROCLAW , POLAND.
BRE BANK SA. (MBANK)
Skrytka Pocztowa 2108,
90-959 Łódź 2,Poland.
Numer konta (PLN): PL20 1140 2004 0000 3502 7489 6885.